I don't know about you…
…but when I see that something is "free," I automatically think "it must be junk."
Why else would they give it away for free?
Luckily there are exceptions. Like this one:
==> http://malka.im/goodriter <==
It's a huge giveaway, available right now, with resources for writers.
They are normally products you have to pay for.
Let me give you some examples:
- How To Make A Living With Your Writing – Joanna Penn
- Writing Habit Mastery – Steve Scott
- Structuring Your Novel & The Structuring Your Novel Workbook – K.M. Weiland
- Why Authors Fail – Derek Doepker
- The Writer and The Hero’s Journey – Rob Parnell
- And MANY more
- How to Plan and Outline Novels (Using Scrivener) – Sean Platt/Johnny B Truant
- eBook Blueprint e-course – Wesley Atkins
- SUCCESS: How to Master Your Mindset & Achieve Your Goals Now – Akash Karia
- How to Write a Nonfiction Book That Actually Sells – Tom Corson-Knowles
- And SEVERAL others
Top Notch Audio Books & Interviews
- Book Launch – Chandler Bolt
- And FOUR more
Book Marketing Intelligence
- K-Lytics 30 Day Free Premium Membership – Alex Newton
Combined value over $1,000
- More than 30 ebooks
- More than 9 ecourses
- More than 5 audio books
>>> All it takes is a click and your email here http://malka.im/goodriter